Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, November 26, 2010

My Time Piece


During the launching of the new collection of BCBGMaxazria watches
I saw this collection... it may not be the latest.. 
but yet it tempted me...
and it was cheap for me to purchase as a media XD
at first was brainstorming to get this...
but hey... 
since its hard to get such high price discount 
why waste the chance!?




























complimentary one white leather card holder 
oh gosh... i finally found a nice white leather card holder XD
<3 <3 <3











been looking for white leather time piece... and i finally found...
the surroundings are mineral stones (but shiny enough) but the inside is made of pearl..
and its really matches the size of my wrist XD...
sometimes the most precious doesnt need to be the biggest
small is decent enough




I'm obsessed with this piece of watch ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings