Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, September 10, 2010

Birthday Celebration @ Zouk velvet




When Shan turns 23 years old
instead of bday cake... we gave her mooncake XD





Cute doesnt it? hehehe



she's one hot chick ^^














Tonight's Zouk was quiet awhile... then everything got hype up
at 12am



Sadly my sweetheart is away
he miss out the fun




































my sonny~
since my sweetheart not here
so he's the one whose taking care of me and my PARTNER!!! XD
































her bro
the international dancer? ^^





thanks for promoting my phone HAHAHA
random sial





ok seriously 
im not good at doing all this kinda face ^^">













had really blasting night
they are some fun crazy people ^^ 



PS:

not couple by the way
just best friends
hehehe
birthday kiss from Alby





as usual XD



No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings