Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Thursday, April 1, 2010


my 2nd bro told me he will be back this afternoon..
to pass me my bday present ^^
i thought it was just normal gift....
but he put inside a big box....
and once i carried it... 
i felt something is moving inside...
wait its unusual..
but when i was carrying it
i felt something is licking my fingers.... 

OH GOD
ITS A PUPPY!!!!!















Introduce to you
JOE JOE!!!

My Puppy!!!!


isnt it cute!!! 
XXDDDD Oh GOD!!!!!







































.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
dream on.... its not my pup..










APRIL FOOL!!!!






hahaha..








now... to show u who had been prank hahaha
i started this since morning... and act as if i have one.... till night 9.30...
only telling everyone that it was a prank...
HAHAHA


























the most successful prank i ever done... muahaha










PS: I made quite a number of people pissed...
including my BF XD


APRIL FOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings