Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, May 22, 2009

Early Anniversary Trip

Sorry for the late post.... cuz was being busy and couldn't upload these pictures properly for the pass few days...or maybe more like... weeks T.T

Anyway
Me, my darling, zarul and Jazzlyn
we went to Port Dickson for a day trip
staying in Corus Hotel
a very cozy and panaromic view hotel.

one of the panaromic view from the room that i took ^^



the entrance



went swimming too hehehe...
played a few rounds with the kids slide
though the water flow from the kids slide is not functioning, or maybe i should say
there isn't any water supply for it
so i kept splashing and splashing for it to get wet
so that i can slide down more SMOOTH & FAST hehehe


well... added water effect by Zarul
which made us unable to open our eyes...

oh, not to forget
my first time on banana boat....
i doubt i'm gonna sit that again....
imagine u drop in the middle of the ocean
unable to feel the ground and do not know what is underneath and with u
scary doesn't it??.... eee.... shark, jellyfish, crocs, piranha (though is impossible)
but all this just come into my brain hahaha
sca~ree....





A great dinner by the sea view restoran
and the best food we ordered is butter cheese prawn...
Slrrp~....
we may go there again just for our meal next time ^^
hehehe



another thing is the trip is also for me and my dear dear's 1st year anniversary ^^
wow! incredible...
I love you dear dear ^^
i still remebered how i called u last time

start from prince(fren) -> sweetheart -> sayang ->baby -> darling -> dear
soon i'll call him hubby hahaha...





A message for u :

it was incredible and a miracle thing for me to meet you. I remembered few things... the 1st msg u sent to me was when i'm by the ice skating rink, at 6.44pm. But my phone was seriously low in credit and have to stop smsing with u at first. That was when u thought that i rejected ur approach and did not sms me for two days. but surprisingly, the disappointment came to surprise when i msg u the next 2 days later. Thats how everything was started... everything begin... liking you comes first, admire u come second.... and last was loving u and which will not end. Giving me what u can to make me happy... changes my appearance that everyone love it, bought me something that i never get to have it. You break all my walls to surprise, making my life filled with color. Knowing whats the world looks like, and know how to confront problems when i'm weak and unable to figure it out. You gave me a life filled with more challenge and fun, adventure and curiosity towards the future. I hope again that the incoming time in the future, more barriers are break down by you. You are my knight, my Mr. Right, My one and only... love

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings