Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Friday, January 16, 2009

The first and the most tragic moment i had

15/1/09 11.37 pm
In Tropicana......

i... was sitting by the passenger seat...
got into a terrible car accident....
i close my eyes...
thought that i wont be conscious anymore....
and thought that the next time i open my eyes
will be on the bed after few days...
but... surpisingly... i'm still conscious...
but.... i having breathing difficulties...
due to the seat belt was jam before the crash...
cuz i jammed it as i'm afraid i'll hit the mirror or sth....
it was horrible....
the moment we gonna crash... i closed my eyes...
.... then breathing difficulties... kenneth was fine and wasn't really badly injured...
but only minor injuries and
he got his head knock towards the steering and lost his spectacles
the other driver was having chest pain like me too but i was worst....
i couldn't get myself up... my backbone was damn pain too....
i then quickly called jason... his bro

the resident around there was trying to help me... but...
i cudn't be moved...
the securities surrounding us... and one of them called the ambulance

While waiting...
the window was left open that time... and it was raining too...
i felt cold awhile there... kenneth was so worried at the side and accompany me...
apologizing non stop.....
well... i wasn't that serious... so to make him calmed....
i gave him a smile ^^...

the ambulance carried me and send me to damansara hospital....
the whole team supreme was outside waiting to see me...
and his uncle was here too...
then i was told to call my brothers...
and so far only my 3rd and eldest bro and my dad noe... no one else...
cuz i dun wanna let my mom noe...
took almost like an hour till the doctor came check me...
then i went for x ray....
so far everything was fine...
just that i was pulled hard by the seat belt that's why...
and then i realize i got a bleed from my mouth cuz i bit on it...
my face hit the dashboard... that's y my nose got a wound there and pain...
and so is my chin...
then the next thing is around my waist got bruise...
some burn wound cuz of the seat belt. it was very painful when contact with liquid...
as for kenneth... he had some burn scratch on the wrist cause from his watch..
and head got a slight bruise cuz of the steering and his both knee too...
everything seems alright....
was given to consume painkiller and a tablet to cure the internal swell for a period of time...

what exactly happen was...
this guy hu is a resident... made a U Turn all of a sudden in front of us...
and we could brake in time
he was stunned there and cudn't respond in time to turn the whole turning
and so.... we crash into him

thanks for ur concerns and those hu rushed down to save/help us:
**Jason
**Uncle David
Team Supreme:
*ah fu
*Samuel
syahril
chyan yau
ronald
XXX ??
XXX ??

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings