Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Sunday, November 16, 2008

whats my choice? where's my options?

i'm just

afraid of
rejecting someone
which sometimes people don't like it

afraid of
hurting someone's feeling
when they trust you as a nice friend

afraid of
accidentally said something
that could made people get into arguments

afraid of
losing something
which i don't wanna lose it in my life

but when I do all this prevention

WHAT I GET?




they take something away which i tried earn or own it

blame me...

dislike me...

tease me...

look down on me...



i hate my identity sometimes....
sometimes i oso get blame by my personality...
but thats just who i was....

Blur....

soft spoken...

always a "YES"/"OK" here and there
which sometimes i feel like saying no
but i just cant said it out...

Do i deserve to get scolded or frustrated at just because of these?


WHATS MY OPTION?

No comments:

Post a Comment



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings