Mu$iC~


Team Supreme

Monday, January 28, 2008

KLASS Ultimate Open 2008

woke up at 6....
ffk by bro again....
then force to take taxi....
thought i was running real late....
and ^^" clumsy me...
i fall from the stairs.... thts how i got my blue black ^^"....
he so gonna kill me when he see this ^^"....

ok... reached almost in time... and everyone got into the bus and leave...
we reached there around 8 though....
the venue was somewhere near the mines....
he's still sleeping in the bus hahaha
and heard tht everyone talked about getting the prize of team spirit....
hahaha.....
anyway... the first few rounds was great....
then after playing with flying naan... it was tiring....
cuz there were TOO DAMN GOOD.....
hehehe..... after tht my body strength starts too wear off.....
holding the cup with shaky hands....
well nobody see la ^^.....
cuz this is just a common thing... no need to tell de la...
but when playing with dynasty... my body cudnt take it...
then i sub out myself awhile
thought it might feel better after a moment of rest...
but... its not like wat i think....
instead... it got worst.....
then i sub out again myself... cuz my body cudnt take it already....
kinda keep on blaming myself for not working harder....
cuz everyone there were tired...
but they cud still continue and i cant....
haihz... then the result was... kinda sad...
so i just walk into the washroom and chill myself....
then met hsiao vern n 2 of her teammates.....
they told me about my condition....
overuse my strength ^^"......
grace suddenly came in.....
told me how to relax to gain back the strength....
n told me tht he was looking for me.....
then next was denisa came in....
told me tht he's outside waiting...
hahaha
looks like i made him worried a lil ^^".....

ok.... then after a short nap... everything got stable ^^".....
but seriously... it was a steaming nap man...
keep sweating there ^^"....
after the whole event come to end...
me and grace getsnaughty n playful...
go nominate SOME PEOPLE'S name for some BEST awards....
and i got this puppy n finest strike...
which i dun deserve but mun hon, wei khai/him
^^"..... n guess wat... we won team spirit prize hehehe
everything ends at almost 6.30pm

we then went for dinner at ipoh chicken rice shop....
everything works out find... n the teammates are fun....
like to hang out with them to along with him hehehe.....

heard there's another tournament coming up...
somewhere end of feb....
hope i can join ^^".... hehehe

and i just realise tht this frisbee...
there's story inside.....
sad, fun, team spirit, love and friendship hehehe.....

~Miharu~

1 comment:



11'08 drawings

11'08 drawings